Sunday, January 08, 2006

!st days - pre-production

The first days of pre-production for our film were quite slow. We had so many ideas but none of them seemed to be possibilities for a full film. I personally, wanted to blow everyone out of the water with our film. I wanted it to be intriguing. I wanted it to ask the viewers questions. I wanted it to be something everyone would be discussing for days after they saw it. Apparently I failed to realize that I only had limited resources, limited people, limited talent, and limited experience. However, my youthfulness and naivety carried my dreams for this film. Despite that we decided to make a funny film. I knew there was no way we could actually make a life-changing film, especially one that could only last for ten minutes. So many ideas flew around our group at the beginning that it became overwhelming to decide on and discuss the different options. However, we were able to pull it together towards the end of pre-production and came up with a sound and strong idea for our film. One thing all of the group members have in common is that we all want to make a quality film that the class will enjoy. We want to make it a memorable project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home